This is part 2 in my Thursday Thirteen series, getting me up to 104 things about me!
Allison’s Thursday Thirteen: Part 2
1. I hate it when people touch my ribs, clavicles or sternum. It really bothers me. I get chills, actually.
2. I have always been considered “normal.” Starting at a very young age, family and friends have always called me “normal.” I still don’t know what that means. And I don’t agree.
3. I crack almost every joint in my body on a daily basis. I crack all of my fingers, my wrists, my elbows, my shoulders, my neck, my back, my hips, my knees, my ankles and all of my toes multiple times a day. It happens accidentally a lot, but I also do it on purpose.
4. I know nothing about pop culture. It’s pathetic. I can see a movie and forget it two days later. I couldn’t tell you the name of a famous actor if their picture was in front me.
5. I take really hot showers. Most people find it too hot, but I find it perfect.
6. I am horribly clumsy. Here’s proof.
7. I was a tomboy growing up. I played sports, beat all the boys, and refused to wear dresses and skirts.
8. I have never read the Harry Potter books. At this point, I feel like giving in would be weak.
9. I have a fake tooth. My right central incisor was knocked out when I was 8, so I have had a fake tooth since then.
10. I still love pop music. Specifically from the 90’s, and early 00’s. Britney Spears, ‘N Sync, Backstreet Boys, Five, Christina Aguilera, Jewel, early J. Lo, Hanson…
11. I hate my body. That’s nothing special among women, but I’m working on getting back into shape and being happy with my new Motherhood figure.
12. I hate arguing. Debate team was never my thing. I hate to argue about anything, especially with people who I like.
13. I was a vegetarian for the summer of 2000. I missed chicken.