This is part 4 in my Thursday Thirteen series, getting me up to 104 things about me!
Allison’s Thursday Thirteen: Part 4
1. I hate raw onions.
2. I love raw peppers, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, cucumbers, and most vegetables that you can eat raw. I don’t eat nearly enough of them, but hope that my new diet will get me back to eating them more often!
3. I have seven half brothers and sisters. My Father had seven children with his first wife. I consider myself an only child, but in reality I have seven siblings!
4. I have only broken one bone in my body. It was one of the bones in my middle finger on my right hand. I had to wear a little finger splint for a short period of time. Now, my right middle finger is fatter than my left middle finger.
5. I have an amazing memory. When it comes to my life and the life of the people I care about, I remember everything. Sometimes I may need a reminder, but it’s there!
6. I have a horrible memory. When it comes to facts, specifically about people or things I don’t really care about, I cannot remember a thing! Even if I enjoy a movie, I couldn’t tell you what it was about a few days later!
7. I have a tremendous sweet tooth.
8. I didn’t know that I loved steak until a few years ago. My mom insists on eating her steak medium-well to well done. It wasn’t until a few years ago that I tried it medium rare and realized that steak is delicious.
9. I used to have my belly button pierced. I took it out when I got pregnant.
10. I was taught how to tightrope walk when I was about five years old. My Grandmother had a student who became a clown, so when we went to visit him at a circus I got to walk on a tightrope. Don’t worry, it was only about a foot off of the ground!
11. I have done two illegal drugs. Both of them are actually legal, just not for me or here in Pennsylvania.
12. I don’t understand the whole Star Wars thing. I have only seen the original three movies once, and it was about 10 years ago. I guess I need to watch them again to really judge them.
13. I am petrified of getting old. The thought of aching all the time, losing my memory, not being able to walk without hurting, getting diseases, etc., all scare me. A lot.