This is part 6 in my Thursday Thirteen series, getting me up to 104 things about me!
Allison’s Thursday Thirteen: Part 6
1. I cry at the drop of the hat. This wasn’t always the case, but I cry during movies and TV shows all the time now.
2. I have always dreamed of having two children: a boy and then a girl. So far so good!
3. I wanted to be an Astronaut for a while growing up. Quite frankly, I still think that would be an amazing career! (But I don’t have the brains for it!)
4. I grew up watching TV Land. As such, I grew up watching shows that most of my generation doesn’t talk about.
5. I won a spelling bee once. It was pure luck.
6. I wear glasses. I got them in 9th grade and was told to only wear them when I needed to see things that were far away (the chalk board or a movie).
7. I used to play Ultimate Frisbee.
8. I really enjoy a nice cold beer. As long as it’s not too “hoppy” I will probably love it! My favorite beer (I think…) is Magic Hat #9.
9. I want to travel the world extensively. There are very few places that I don’t have a lot of interest in visiting.
10. I have had two manicures and one pedicure. In my entire life.
11. I could watch the movies “Knocked Up” and “Juno” over and over again. I saw Knocked Up when I was, ::ahem::, knocked up, so it was extremely fitting for my life at that point.
12. I am Irish. And Russian. And a bunch of other things. My Irish side shows itself the most, though.
13. I am not religious.