When did this happen?
All of the sudden, out of the blue, with no warning at all, Alex has become a kid.
We have conversations. I mean, they aren’t particularly deep conversations, but they are conversations nonetheless. He has a personality, and he’s not afraid to share it. He has opinions about everything. Not only does he walk, he runs. Not only does he jump, he pretends to fly.
He tells me what he needs in words 99% of the time. The other 1% of the time he will take me to what he needs or otherwise show me.
My baby is no longer a baby. He is no longer helpless.
Alex up and turned into a kid. How do I make it stop?